Thursday, December 17, 2009

jingle bells, jingle bells,
jingle all the way
Oh what fun it is to ride
in a one horse open sleigh


However much I may try to keep my posts focused, I will always tend to turn toward the thing I am looking to the most. So this post is dedicated to purely indulging myself, letting me get it out. So in this case, I’m going to talk about Christmas break… Well really it’s just about a week that work shuts down and I couldn’t really go in even if I wanted to. It makes me so excited to be able to sleep in, to not have to worry about what time I need to get up and going. The past few days I have over slept 5/5 days… that’s bad. When you need to be somewhere at seven, and you don’t get up until six forty, that’s bad. Only three more work days, and to weekends and we are there. I will finally be able to relax and enjoy the scenery. It seems as if I can actually here Christmas bells ringing in my ears, I’m so excited to have time. Time just to relax, to get something done, to prepare for the coming black stretch, the time when there are no breaks or days off, its all busy, the same ol’ same ol’ – nothing changes, I do the same thing day in and day out- and unfortunately those days are coming quickly, faster and faster and faster. I don’t know if I could make my point any clearer.☺ And so, I am heading back to the present back to where I am, not on holiday. I hope for all of you, that your immediate future will hold the most wonderful times of your year, that your days may be merry and bright, and I wish you a merry Christmas!

Signing off,
K.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment