Sunday, April 4, 2010

Summer Lovin'


  • I love summer. Simple fact of life. Summer is the best part of the year. Here are some reasons I love summer:
1. Its warm/hot
2. Its sunny
3. There are a lot of thunderstorms
4. no school (I don't care if you're in college or not, people have more time in the summer in general)
5. people are happier in the summer
6. I can feel young and irresponsible (always a plus)
7. vacation
8. shorter nights
9. more things to do
10. always looking forward to the next snowfall in the holiday season

Now you'd think this would be enough to convince any person that summer is of course the best month but in case you're still in doubt let me help you settle that. There are some things you should know about summer. Either you love it or you hate it. I have never met anyone in the whole entire world who dislikes summer. Never. Not once, and probably not ever. Who could hate summer, I mean really. Think of all the fun things you can do in the summer, you can go on bike rides, and you can go to the swimming pool. You can have bon fires and you could even set up an outdoor movie theater. You can have picnics and build sand castles and no one can stop you from simply enjoying the outdoors.

Now I never really did think any one disliked summer, but I was thinking about all this earlier and I decided that it was so exciting that I just had to write about it. I'm so ready for summer, everyone just wants to have fun and summer is the best time of the year to do it!

summer lovin' had me a blast
summer lovin' happened so fast
I met a girl crazy for me
met a boy cute as can be

summer days driftin' away to - uh oh those summer nights

No comments:

Post a Comment